Location: Lindon, Utah and remote.
Full-Time: $32,000 to $60,000 based on experience & capabilities
This role is unlike any other. You are needed and will have a genuine impact not only on the lives of the OneClick's customers but also on the lives of your Leaders. Your ability to direct the flow of energy, maintain consistency, and see strategies at all levels of the business is valued and needed.
What you get:
- Paid time off
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
What you bring to the role:
- Calm, confident command: You know how to keep your executives on track and know when it’s time for them to pivot
- Project Management Experience: You have oversight into all the moving parts and aren’t afraid to raise the alarm when projects are at risk
- Effective Time Management Playbooks: You have the experience and the grit to know how the flow of energy needs to be maximized by your leaders and are willing to roll up your sleeves to honor your commitments.
- A “can do” attitude: Meaning that you are willing to call customers when needed, work on repetitive tasks sometimes, organize events, travel if needed, book travel arrangements, and really anything that is needed to get the job at hand.
Pillars of this role:
- Accountability and communication: Help create the guidelines and keep your leaders on track.
- Maintain the flow of information: Determine what comes to the table, what questions are left unanswered, and what needs to be tackled /when
- Schedule and Time Management: Blocking time for your leaders to leverage their gifts effectively while allowing them the space to evolve their product and mission. Making sure your leaders are focused on the most important tasks at all times and help to find ways to delegate or move other tasks that others can do to yourself or others.
- Can be a first job or someone with experience
- Positive attitude in stressful or hard situations
- Able to work in Lindon, Utah and remotely if needed, have a quiet space to work from at home, a computer, headphones, microphone, and a video camera
- Comfortable on video to communicate with executives and customers
- Ability to hold conversations and thrive in any environment
- Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ambitious and driven to succeed
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal
- A proficiency in Google Workspace Applications
- A user of ChatGPT
- An understanding of how a CRM works, including workflow automations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Social media management skills
- Negative attitude
- Not open to feedback and/or corrections
Work Location for this Position
Lindon, Utah & remote work.
Started by a former Chick-fil-A® employee who knew he could make a difference by improving operations for his store, today OneClick serves over 30,000 Chick-fil-A® Team Members who produce nearly $2 Billion in annual food sales.
What does this mean for you?
A career path with great possibilities. A work environment where your leaders and peers care to listen and mentor you to become a better professional every day.
At OneClick, we believe that dedicated, intelligent, balanced people build amazing things. We encourage new ideas and are always looking to develop new working relationships with talented, hard-working, growth-minded, and happy individuals.
Preferred, but not essential:
- A current or former Chick-fil-A employee
- University degree or relevant experience
If this is you, we invite you to apply:
If this resonates and you’d enjoy being part of a team who shows up fully, celebrates creativity, and cares deeply about helping leaders to succeed, we invite you to apply.
Equal opportunity employer:
It is the policy of OneClick to afford equal opportunity for employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, history of disability, ancestry, citizenship status, political affiliation, religion, gender, marital status, status as a parent, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or other factors prohibited by law, and to prohibit harassment or retaliation based on any of these factors.
Application Timeline & What to Expect
- Application, which includes a 1-min video answering the following questions:
- State your full name, city & state you live in, and the position you are applying for
- Where you work now and what you do
- What skill you have that makes you perfect for this job
- Something quirky about you that most people wouldn't know
- Your wish...one thing you want to get out of OneClick if you get the job
Create Sharable Video Link
- Upload the video as a private YouTube video and add the link to this video along with your application