Sales: Appointment Setter
Set appointments for Sales Manager from inbound leads and outbound cold calls.
Started by a former Chick-fil-A® employee who knew he could make a difference by improving operations for his store. Today OneClick serves over 30,000 Chick-fil-A® Team Members who produce nearly $2 Billion in annual food sales.
What does this mean for you?
A career path with great possibilities as we are a lean SaaS growing faster than we can handle.
We are looking to hire a friendly and enthusiastic sales appointment setter who gets creative and puts in the work. We invest in creating a culture and environment that allows you to have a voice within the company, in addition to being mentored by serial entrepreneurs to become a better, and more successful professional every day.
At OneClick, we believe that dedicated, intelligent, balanced people will build amazing things. We encourage new ideas and are always looking to develop new working relationships with talented, hard-working, growth-minded, and happy individuals.
- Are you hungry for success?
- Are you hungry for an opportunity that you are willing to work your ass off to prove yourself to an already proven startup?
- Are you coin operated? If you can’t answer this question, you are definitely not the right fit.
- Do you thrive on receiving feedback on areas where you can improve?
- Are you interested in moving up in the company to a Sales Executive position?
- Do you understand and champion the importance of honesty, integrity, organization, coaching, learning, goal setting, processes and utilizing cutting edge technology in all that you do in life to succeed?
- Are you willing to make appointments through video, in person, by email or phone?
- Do you dominate the English language in writing and speaking?
- Then, you will be a great fit for this position
- Unproven previous sales experience
- Not open to feedback and/or corrections
- Not coin operated ;)
This is a new position that reports to the Sales Manager with the following requirements:
- Keep all files and trainings organized
- Become a proficient user of our software
- Propose changes that will improve sales automation and follow ups
- Make 50 to 130 calls a day.
- Must be comfortable working locally & remotely if needed, have a quiet space to work from home if needed, a computer, headphones, microphone, and a video camera
- Proven track record of accomplishments and over-achievement of goals
- Ability to hold conversations and have a basic understanding of technical environments
- Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ambitious and driven to succeed
- Excellent English communication skills, written and verbal
- A proficiency in Google Workspace Applications
- Willing to travel roughly 20% of the time
Preferred, but not essential:
- A current or former Chick-fil-A employee
- University degree or relevant experience
- HubSpot experience
Work Location for this Position
Lindon, Utah or remote work. We prefer candidates who are local and can come into the office to have in-person meetings. But, we will make an exception for the right candidate and remote work would also work.
Equal opportunity employer:
It is the policy of OneClick to afford equal opportunity for employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, history of disability, ancestry, citizenship status, political affiliation, religion, gender, marital status, status as a parent, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or other factors prohibited by law, and to prohibit harassment or retaliation based on any of these factors.
Application Timeline & What to Expect
- Application, which includes a 1-min video answering the following questions:
- State your full name, city & state you live in, and the position you are applying for
- Where you work now and what you do
- What skill you have that makes you perfect for this job
- Something quirky about you that most people wouldn't know
- Your wish...one thing you want to get out of OneClick if you get the job
Create Sharable Video Link
- Upload the video as a private YouTube video and add the link to this video along with your application