Location: Lindon, Utah or Remote Work
Full-Time: $30,000 to $39,000 based on experience
Technical support & product training
OneClick is at an exciting point in our company’s growth. We are currently expanding our Customer Success Team so that we can service our customers and potential customers better.
Work Location for this Position
Lindon, Utah or remote work.
Started by a former Chick-fil-A® employee who knew he could make a difference by improving operations for his store, today OneClick serves over 30,000 Chick-fil-A® Team Members who produce nearly $2 Billion in annual food sales.
What does this mean for you?
A career path with great possibilities. A work environment where your leaders and peers care to listen and mentor you to become a better professional every day.
At OneClick, we believe that dedicated, intelligent, balanced people build amazing things. We encourage new ideas and are always looking to develop new working relationships with talented, hard-working, growth-minded, and happy individuals.
This is a new position that reports to the Chief Development Officer with the following requirements:
- Providing virtual demonstrations of OneClick to new potential customers
- Updating our CRM with notes about interactions with customers
- Customer service via chat, email, phone, text, and other forms of communication
- Recording onboarding video calls and sending these to our customers
- Become a proficient user of our software
- Be comfortable leveraging its customization options to serve new and existing customers best
- Exercise careful stewardship over the personal data of customers
- A current or former Chick-fil-A employee is preferred
- Must be comfortable working remotely, have a quiet space to work from, a computer, headphones, microphone, and a video camera
- Proven track record of accomplishments and over-achievement of goals
- Comfortable providing product video training
- Writing software tutorial documentation with screenshots and video references comes easily to you
- Learning new software applications makes you happy
- University degree or relevant experience is desirable, but not necessary
- Ability to hold conversations and thrive in technical environments
- Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal
- A proficiency in Google Applications is desirable
- Software support experience preferred
Equal opportunity employer:
It is the policy of OneClick to afford equal opportunity for employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, history of disability, ancestry, citizenship status, political affiliation, religion, gender, marital status, status as a parent, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or other factors prohibited by law, and to prohibit harassment or retaliation based on any of these factors.
Application Timeline & What to Expect
- Application, which includes a 1-min video answering the following questions:
- State your full name, city & state you live in, and the position you are applying for
- Where you work now and what you do
- What skill you have that makes you perfect for this job
- Something quirky about you that most people wouldn't know
- Your wish...one thing you want to get out of OneClick if you get the job
Create Sharable Video Link
- Upload the video as a private YouTube video and add the link to this video along with your application